PO: Marathon - S/T Vinyl (Polar Bear Club, Attica! Attica!). Stream up now on Absolute Punk.

chaps

PRE ORDERS WILL BE LIVE AT THIS LINK ON 9/20 AT NOON. THANKS! 

It's my absolute pleasure to finally announce that we will be releasing the Marathon S/T album on Vinyl for the first time ever on October 29th. Tests are approved, vinyl is here, jackets go to print on 9/27 and should arrive at our office shortly there after. We will ship orders out as soon as possible, but the official street date is October 29th. 

For those not familiar with marathon, I encourage you to check out this landing page we made that has some really cool quotes from some bands you may know of / enjoy. 

Camo and Licky Red are the color variations (/64 and /118 respectivly). There will be a limted number of package deals for all three variants. I haven't been through all the vinyl boxes yet so there may be some transition variants - we will see.

Update - Reunion shows are now confirmed! 

Update II - Full stream here

IMG_0062_large.jpg?400

Will be buying just based off the stuff you've put out before. Solid stuff previously so I trust ya!

this.

Thanks guys. It feels be doing this again. It's been over three years since my last release, I know there's a ton of new people on the board - so they might not be familiar with my handiwork, but this means a lot!!

Spill the beans.

If you've heard it before you are going to be really excited, if you haven't heard it before you are in for a surprise. I'm sure you've heard of some of the members other projects. There are clue's on our website and on other social media channels. 

Our mailing list will probably find out sometime in the next week or so.

:D