PO: Marathon - S/T Vinyl (Polar Bear Club, Attica! Attica!). Stream up now on Absolute Punk.

chaps

Thanks again everyone. Really appreciate it! 

I definitely did not anticipate contributing as much as I did to the cause, but I'm glad I did.  I ended up grabbing an extra camo when they went up.  Now I can have one of each, and my brother can have a great record to remember our summers at the townhouse just outside of Minneapolis.  Nostalgia. . .

I definitely did not anticipate contributing as much as I did to the cause, but I'm glad I did.  I ended up grabbing an extra camo when they went up.  Now I can have one of each, and my brother can have a great record to remember our summers at the townhouse just outside of Minneapolis.  Nostalgia. . .

You guys should come up for the reunion shows - Gonna be a rager! 

You guys should come up for the reunion shows - Gonna be a rager! 

My brother is still in sweet home Minnesota, and I'm in North Carolina.   With two little kids, a job that keeps me pretty well tethered here five days a week, and the lack of shows coming to the coastal Carolina regions, I can't make it. Believe me, if I could, I would. 

Not really a new Marathon song, but Aaron sang on a song on the latest full length the punk rock band Rebuke. The song is called Affection, Abandon, Affliction and you can listen to it at http://rebuke.bandcamp.com/album/wouldworks. Aaron sings the bridge.

I'm really digging this! Do they have vinyl anywhere?