PO Karnivool Asymmetry 2Lp

piky0032

For info....

Special Order ItemsIf your item is marked "SPECIAL ORDER" on this email, it will need to be ordered directly from a supplier. Smaller suppliers can take 1-2 weeks and import items can take up to 12 weeks to arrive. We will advise you within 21 business days of stock availability issues. Once arrived into our dispatch location, we will aim to have your item picked, packed and shipped within 1 business day. You will receive an email confirmation once it ships. Please then allow for standard Australia Post delivery times. Delays may occur around Christmas, Easter and public holidays.

AH SO FREAKING GREAT THANKS!! caps cos I love this band and YES finally! They've talked in the past to also press Themata and Sound Awake on vinyl so I do hope they definitely will do that! Ordered and jb-hifi rules.

This

Rad Asymmetry is being pressed on vinyl. I so hope Sound Awake will one day as well, one of my absolute favorite records without a doubt.

One of m favorite bands. Unfortunately, i ordered the Special Edition of the asymmetry cd also there and never received it! Not going to order there again....

JB hifi has never failed me though. Always rather fast delivery and also pretty nice customer service. Like piky said, if you haven't mailed them then you should get at it...

Yeah, I mailed them and got my money back...but that was not really what I wanted, I just wanted that SE. Strangely enough, the Replacememt DVD arrived...:/ Good customer service, but I'd rather received the item.

Still Hope they'll have the Vinyl on their Euro-Tour...! And finally press Sound Awake :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this email:

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for ordering  “Asymmetry” (Vinyl) through JB Hi-Fi Online.

Unfortunately we have been advised by our supplier that the LP version of this title is no longer available and we have now been forced to cancel your order.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you."

Did everyone get this meaning no LP to begin with or did I miss out on securing a copy? Bummer whatever is the case.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeh got tickets to Karnivool - Dead Letter Circus - Sleepmakeswaves. .....january 8th and 9th....cant wait

And there is no way Karnivool would omit a song or two to fit on a single LP.....they have tried to source a viable option for vinyl in the past and nothing worked out which makes me thinks they would like to see an awesome release rather than a release for the sake of it

something to report on i suppose....although i have seen similar in the past 

karnivoool_zps3540dbb9.jpg

Hi.

I was searching for some new informations about Karnivool LPs, as i found this thread.

It's my facebook post  :D

Yes, they told me that the vinyl version of Asymmetry will be availible in the next few weeks (from beginning of october) and definitly to the show I was visiting (last saturday).

Well, it wasn't, they didn't even sell any Cds. So I had to buy the support's vinyl  ;) 

I guess we can't do anything else than wait, but I think it won't take too long till it comes out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...