PO: (soon) Danny Brown - Old

I swear to god if someone says "why is this in the vinyl forum" I'm going to lose my mind. It will come out on vinyl so calm down (looking at you cwhit).

That being said, I'm beyond excited for this. Kush Coma and ODB are bangers.

Just pre ordered the deluxe vinyl set, it's sweet

Pretty sure it's sarcasm to the OP being SO SURE it'd be pressed.

I'm not even the OP.  I just think it's stupid that there is small group of people who think it is necessary to have two threads about an album and constantly bitch if someone starts a thread in the vinyl section without a PO link.

It's music; it will probably come out on vinyl; get over yourselves.

I'm not even the OP. I just think it's stupid that there is small group of people who think it is necessary to have two threads about an album and constantly bitch if someone starts a thread in the vinyl section without a PO link.

It's music; it will probably come out on vinyl; get over yourselves.

Just got the shipping confirmation dude, thanks again for the heads up

Please tell us more how sure you are this album is being pressed on vinyl and no one should question you

I always forget that you can completely ignore other users and set it to where you never see any of their posts. Thanks for reminding me. As much as I like discussing the merits of Macklemore, debating the philosophy thread placement, and reading your plethora of complaints on the absence of Bound 2 from the Yeezus bootleg, I can honestly say you will not be missed. If you feel compelled to respond to this (which I'm sure you will based on your misplaced sense of self-importance and all around shitty personality), just know that I will be unable to read it and it will only serve to make yourself feel better in front of a group of strangers that probably feel the same way about you that I do.

Bye bye now!

I always forget that you can completely ignore other users and set it to where you never see any of their posts. Thanks for reminding me. As much as I like discussing the merits of Macklemore, debating the philosophy thread placement, and reading your plethora of complaints on the absence of Bound 2 from the Yeezus bootleg, I can honestly say you will not be missed. If you feel compelled to respond to this (which I'm sure you will based on your misplaced sense of self-importance and all around shitty personality), just know that I will be unable to read it and it will only serve to make yourself feel better in front of a group of strangers that probably feel the same way about you that I do.

Bye bye now!

Sorry kid, you're too slow in the head to realize that people have called you out for being a douche because you tried to play mr. Know it all about something you know dog shit about

Then when you get called out on it you start crying and writing paragraphs bitching

Run The Jewels was a very limited, special version (with instrumentals) pressed with fancy gatefold + available via fools gold store. this sold very quickly. Subsequently they have pressed a normal single 12 version, there are some pre-order links about ( http://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/run-the-jewels-el-p-killer-mike-run-the-jewels-327696 ) 

They will be doing a similar process for Old so don't worry. Fools Gold are fairly on point with this albeit its taken them months to prepare a normal edition of Run The Jewels to full US & EU distribution. 

I wish they would be a bit more upfront/ quicker with the vinyl release info tho.