PO: Botch - We Are the Romans (Hydra Head)

Finally got mine! It's beautiful. Only complaint is that I hate when 2XLP jackets don't close properly. For example, you have to maneuver both of the records for it to close without having to worry about putting an unwanted crease in the jacket. My copy of Cosmogramma has a nasty crease in the gatefold because I was unaware something like that could happen at the time. :(

That's pretty normal for gatefolds, always pay attention when you close them.

I'd say for the most part I would agree with you, but I do own some double LP's that are just beautifully put together, to the point where there is no worry about anything. For example: Wolves in the Throne Room, Wavering Radiant, Bedlam in Goliath. All I'm saying is for the price of some of the double LP's out there, I wish the jackets were sturdier. 

Received mine today. Looks awesome and I'm stoked to finally own this beast of a record.

Exactly what i came here to say. It sounds glorious. This is one of the few splatter records I have bought lately that sounds great. I think the clear w/ blue splatter is the best looking record I own. So glad to own this. The wait was worth it. This album is so damn good.

from discogs

The vinyl on this third pressing was not remastered from the 2007 remastering associated with the second pressing. However, the 2xLP pack comes with a bonus 2xCD of the album, which was remastered by Ed Brooks for the 2007 2nd press release.

This last one was supposed to come with a cd? Ill need to check mine if it did...dont remember seeing that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...