PO: Polar Bear Club - Death Chorus

IanRees

Just listened to this through for the first time. Not sure if I like it or not yet, but can see it being a grower. Not sure if i'm sold on the less-gruff vocals. 

It's definitely been a grower for me, but I like it. Anybody else think So I Buy sounds like a Saves The Day song and When We Were College Kids sounds like Millencolin in the chorus? It's all I hear.

Pressing info has been posted. They'll be plenty

200 - Yellow/Light Blue/ Red - Starburst (MerchNow Bundle)

300 - Clear (Tour)

500 - White / Light Blue Starburst (MerchNow)

500 - Orange (Hot Topic)

1000 - Light Blue (Retail? Euro?)

1000 - Yellow (Retail? Euro?)

My best estimation. I would say any of those who ordered from a Euro distro should let us know what they get.

Maybe all the Euro distros have the same color, but I ordered directly from the band's UK shop and it says the album is on yellow:

http://uk.kingsroadmerch.com/polar-bear-club/view/?id=7477&cid=1705

I think I'm going to order a copy from Interpunk and cross my fingers that it's on light blue.  Then I would just need to get a copy of the tour/clear variant.

Maybe all the Euro distros have the same color, but I ordered directly from the band's UK shop and it says the album is on yellow:

http://uk.kingsroadmerch.com/polar-bear-club/view/?id=7477&cid=1705

I think I'm going to order a copy from Interpunk and cross my fingers that it's on light blue.  Then I would just need to get a copy of the tour/clear variant.

Ordered this. $25 shipped to Canada... cheaper than the US. Thanks for the heads up!

Just got to listen to this for real for the first time and I don't get any of the hate.  This album is really fuckin good.  I don't even really find the vocal change to be that drastic.  Maybe if you go listen to The Redder... and then this back to back.  Anyways... I really wish merchnow would break up the mega bundle already.  They made it not show the accurate stock count now too, so I can't even verify how many are left anymore.

we got a red with a little bit of green marbled version limited to 250

http://www.flight13.com/details/106381/polar-bear-club-death-chorus

I went to order a copy from this place but they don't ship to the United States.  Bummer.  I hope this variant is available someplace else that will ship to me.