PO: Polar Bear Club - Death Chorus

IanRees

I think the 40 dollar deal with the record, 7", tshirt and print is a pretty solid deal. But the 17 dollar shipping is insane. I can't justify it.

I think shipping is $17 for you because Priority Mail is based on distance and weight, and being away from The US 48 makes it a little crazy.

Song is good. Hate watching the video with it. It's cause the vocalist looks like he's projecting his voice loudly and his forehead is all scrunchy and his mouth is really wide open... but the actual overdubbed vocals are soft and clean... it just makes me uncomfortable hahaha.

Saw the guys last night in NYC. So people who are afraid as to what they're going to play live (for some reason) should now that even though they opened with Blood Balloon it sounded much better live. They also played WLWYCD too and it sounded better live. The album versions of these new songs don't do it for me yet.The set was Clash Battle heavy with a few songs sprinkled in from their other full lengths and the usual closer Most Miserable Life. I feel Jimmy does avoid screaming when he has to but there is still plenty of energy. I didn't see vinyl for the new LP though. The teenagers lost it to Citizen and most of them left afterwards haha.

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but the band is selling an /300 clear variant on this tour

I saw them in Pittsburgh opening for Taking Back Sunday a few weeks back, but they didn't have the new LP yet.  I don't think they are coming back through on their headlining tour, so if someone could pick up an extra copy of the clear LP for me, I'd really appreciate it.