Arcade Fire - Reflektor

http://t.co/cWoBiuvdm9

According to this map, Amoeba in LA will have some. It's 10 mins from me. I'll probably go try my luck.

http://prettymuchamazing.com/news/its-official-arcade-fires-reflektor-video-and-12-ep-out-sept-9-9pm

Hey Kess, do you think we could get a title update?  I think we're all well past the "new single" phase, at this point.  Just a friendly suggestion.

Finally got around to playing Reflektor yesterday.  I definitely enjoyed it more than Suburbs on the first listen.  The pacing and tone between the two discs is refreshing.  Definitely looking to purchase a copy sooner than later.

[edit]

Anyone know how recently Amazon changed the free shipping cutoff from $25 to $35?

Hey Kess, do you think we could get a title update?  I think we're all well past the "new single" phase, at this point.  Just a friendly suggestion.

Finally got around to playing Reflektor yesterday.  I definitely enjoyed it more than Suburbs on the first listen.  The pacing and tone between the two discs is refreshing.  Definitely looking to purchase a copy sooner than later.

[edit]

Anyone know how recently Amazon changed the free shipping cutoff from $25 to $35?

I think it changed last week.

I caught Reflektor on SNL, which was the first Arcade Fire song I'd ever heard. It sounded a lot different than how I expected this band to sound in my head. Plan on checking the rest of the album out soon. 

This album was really disappointing. It's not bad but they really fell short of expectations for me.

So far I would agree. I'm disappointed in the direction they took. I applaud them for their willingness to venture out of their normal sound, but it's just not for me.

Think about it like this for a second. Funeral was their escapist album, Neon Bible was their we are serious about music album, The Suburbs was their let's take a reflection and see how we've lived pretty much our young adulthood into touring, lets reflect on what we saw album, Reflektor is their, guys this is what we do for a living let's bring it full circle and just let loose fun album.