WTB BOYS NIGHT OUT "MAKE YOURSELF SICK"

MayCauseDeath

Id be ok with 10k pennies which comes own to 100$ lol. But i would hope if i find one its not that expensive. It definately reminds me of my high school days. I need it for my collection!! Anyone who knows this band knows what i mean.

dude if your serious i have the rarest variant...$100 and its yours. 

Attention everyone. Please stop msging me saying You will sell it for $100 or $125 or 160 or 130$.The first guy who mentioned it for 10k pennies was merely making a joke that I played back with. Now everyone thinks im going to shell out $100. Please be realistic. I am seriously looking for it but for a serious price from serious sellers. We all know this record is not worth $100. I do apologize if thats what you were expecting. I got a brand new Converge Jane doe first press clear white for $56, and that is a hell of a lot more collctable and rare. I am not spenind $100 on BNO make yourself sick. I will spend between 25-60 depending on the condition and color. Thank you for reading everyone, please somone offer me theirs for a serious price!! Thank you.