Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

This is where I tell my story again:

I found a sealed copy at a local store in 2009. It was $13ish. In 2010, I was selling some records because my girlfriend was pregnant with my son. I didn't listen to this a bunch and sold this on ebay and got about $15 PPD for it. Fast forward to the crazy price it gets now.

Lesson: never sell records.

This is where I tell my story again:

I found a sealed copy at a local store in 2009. It was $13ish. In 2010, I was selling some records because my girlfriend was pregnant with my son. I didn't listen to this a bunch and sold this on ebay and got about $15 PPD for it. Fast forward to the crazy price it gets now.

Lesson: never sell records.

i did the same thing but sold mine without checking how much it was worth it was going for about 80 ish at the time. think i got $15 for it

And just a few threads down we have a nice whine fest about how high Hydra Head prices are, meanwhile this thing is $40 before shipping even comes into the picture.

That's a label choosing to sell their own product at a high price, this is an unconfirmed listing from some store in Europe. Different things. Plus half the comments here are about not buying it at that price. What's your point?