Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

why?  the band has a cult following and is worshipped by many as the greatest band ever.  search the #brandnew hashtag on instagram hahaha.  not speaking on behalf of members here.

I didn't say that because of the bands talents. Brand New is hands down one of my favorite bands.

I said it because, with the exception of Deja, I feel like I've seen their vinyl all over different records stores a good year after there releases. The last couple of records had a good amount pressed. The moment the vinyl hits eBay its at $200.

I'm also near bigger cities, and haven't taken into account the people in the middle of no where with no record stores let alone ones with Brand New vinyl.

This is where I tell my story again:

I found a sealed copy at a local store in 2009. It was $13ish. In 2010, I was selling some records because my girlfriend was pregnant with my son. I didn't listen to this a bunch and sold this on ebay and got about $15 PPD for it. Fast forward to the crazy price it gets now.

Lesson: never sell records.

I sold my Deja Entendu to a person on the boards here in about '08 for $20 ppd. So yeah, never sell anything.

i rented a copy of deja last year.

bought it on ebay for $100 right around record store day.

held onto it for about 6 months. listened to it a couple times with a fat bag of happiness 

then sold it on ebay when i heard the rumor that a repress was happening this year.

was just considering doing the same thing with this record when POOF! here comes a repress. 

im super stoked and will actually hold onto this one.

You know...I hate to be that guy but I'm thinking this could honestly just be some kind of error. I mean, Looney Tunes has had this record up "in stock" for ages now (see here) and there's been other similar online stores that I've scoured that either had it in stock or "arriving soon" only to get refunded and find out it was a mistake on their part. 

I refuse to believe anything until someone from the band or TCR says something. I've been hurt too many times before!!!  :P

You know...I hate to be that guy but I'm thinking this could honestly just be some kind of error. I mean, Looney Tunes has had this record up "in stock" for ages now (see here) and there's been other similar online stores that I've scoured that either had it in stock or "arriving soon" only to get refunded and find out it was a mistake on their part. 

I refuse to believe anything until someone from the band or TCR says something. I've been hurt too many times before!!!  :P

I agree with you sowing.

I refuse to believe anything until someone from the band or TCR says something. I've been hurt too many times before!!! :P

I've brought this to the attention of the president of looney tunes and their manager and the god damn thing is still up on their site.

I've brought this to the attention of the president of looney tunes and their manager and the god damn thing is still up on their site.

haha. They also have the first Bad Books record and for a while they had Blue Sky Noise. Both were total duds and they stayed up despite it being brought to their attention. Such a cruel tease...