Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

this thread gives me a fucking headache... I don't know if it's the lurkers coming out of the woodwork, the idea that POZ is drawing more attention to the boards, or the fact that if this doesn't actually happen there is gonna be another 100 page thread about how pissed everyone is about buying a record that there is absolutely no hard info on and the people posting in the thread will all have under 50 posts.

Son, you're posting in a Brand New thread. There is no sanity to be found here.

Judging by the price, location of production, and lack of info....I rule this a bootleg :D

I really hope the artwork just looks like an ill-cropped MS paint jewlcase templete :P

...Also since everyone was talking about it being a /10,000 release, I went out and bought another copy earlier today too  on the shelf of the local record store \m/  :angry:  \m/

Why don't you have a copy of this record?

When this was released 3 years ago, there were tons to go around. Nearly 10,000 copies. I recall seeing them for sale online for months and months following the release.

To be honest I was thinking this same exact thing. I just didn't want to be the first to say it, so thanks, haha.

I didn't collect vinyl three years ago :( I guess that makes my claim to owning a copy of an album I like invalid.

I was collecting vinyl before it came out, but like a lot of stuff that came out in the late 00's-early 10's I missed out on it. When it was readily available at retail prices I was too busy smoking weed to spend money on records. I'm still pissed at myself for missing out on a ton of stuff that goes for near triple digits now.

Hopefully this repress really is substantial enough and I can eventually pick up a copy.