Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

http://www.musicrecordshop.com/Brand-New-Raging-Inside-PRE-ORDER/dp/B00EZWSYMK

You can buy it from that site now. It's fulfilled through Amazon though. It says limited to 666 but who knows if that's actually the version they have or not.

"it deserves a hand numbered first pressing on red marbled vinyl." first pressing? haha

We feel the same way about you Madie...

:)

I heart you too 3arl

I wish I had kept some of the messages I got when I first joined. I learned not to take anything seriously very quickly. a message board full of men is really intimidating.

I can follow / get saying mean things to other people in a “joking manor” to people saying / doing dumb things. Whether it be in a friendly setting or on the internet where people have no problems being assholes to each other

Now the problem is some guys that think it’s okay to say tongue in cheek insults : "guys I want to be an internet white knight - someone teach me how” followed by “pm me 4 pix - will trade 4 BN vinyl” or acting like its not big deal : ”i actually think the roast was less severe due to her being a chick” or blatantly being an ass : “we understand that females too get thirsty for the D" , and then have the audacity to include "[she came] posting dumb shit and getting ripped on then dudes come in and stand up for her cause shes a chick with boobs but then they realize they crucified any dude who asked the same questions as her cause they didnt have boobs”.

The problem is that these guys make it gender based insults. It may be true that would say similar things to the other guys, but they go out of their way to make sure she and everyone else knows that they are commenting on her being a women in a heavy male populated area.

Second part, to all any one of you seeing this go down and not opening your mouth, you’re just as bad. You don’t have to be a “white knight” and defend her honor or some other bullshit. It’s not about defending her, it’s about correcting assholes from their bullshit.