Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Ah gotcha, they probably do runs of a thousand or so at a time so they don't get stuck with leftover.

My only question is why didnt src press a ton when they had the license? Did brand new tell them how many to press or something?

Academy Fight Song had the license, not SRC, they were just a distributer. Academy Fight Song pressed about 8500 copies I believe with Triple Crown Records pressing 1500. Usually a license states how many you can press, I believe with options for more if both parties agree. I hope this helps you out.

Academy Fight Song had the license, not SRC, they were just a distributer. Academy Fight Song pressed about 8500 copies I believe with Triple Crown Records pressing 1500. Usually a license states how many you can press, I believe with options for more if both parties agree. I hope this helps you out.

Triple Crown did 4000. 3000 white, 500 marble, 500 red.

There were plenty pressed the first time around. I got my at my local shop that I passed on twice before I bought. They were always some at hot topic as well.

Like everything it sold out and a shitstorm happened that everybody wanted this record and were willing to pay insane amount of money for it.

Now we have this

confirmed with the owner of record store shop that he was guaranteed 10 copies...those sold...he was guaranteed 10 more...sold out...he said its indeed the red /666 variant

so it literally has gone in and out of stock as what he has been allocated to sell...for everyones information

confirmed with the owner of record store shop that he was guaranteed 10 copies...those sold...he was guaranteed 10 more...sold out...he said its indeed the red /666 variant

so it literally has gone in and out of stock as what he has been allocated to sell...for everyones information

That's great news. 

So what Im understanding is that right now everything he's selling is the red. and that's why it keeps going in and out and will keep going that way until he's not allotted any more red?

Thanks, I truly appreciate the breakdown. I always just assumed src did some because of those swirled variants.