Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

"For those who pre ordered Devil and God through us, we have finalized the pressing details on the vinyl. As we noted there was no guarantee on color but we have verified those details now. Our copies will be on 180 Gram Clear, limited to 2,500 available through us only. This is selling out very quickly as does Brand New release. Pre order now:"

Don't know if this was posted but this just came in an email from SRC.

Wow looks like SRC is getting a huge chunk of the red /666 variant (about a third) AND they're own exclusive variant?! Impressive

especially impressive considering none of this was pre-announced.

And I'm curious as to how a company can come up with a 2500 clear pressing when the company who is supposedly pressing them claimed only to have a 666 and a black unlimited pressing initially. Did they just add 2500 clear and keep the same ship date? If so, impressive.

did anyone bother to at least try to contact amazon about what color they have?

In German?

American Amazon doesn't even know what color most of their releases are, let's not add a language barrier to the confusion. Amazon is always retail copies. I would say you have a 75%+ chance of getting a black copy from Amazon.de

In German?

American Amazon doesn't even know what color most of their releases are, let's not add a language barrier to the confusion. Amazon is always retail copies. I would say you have a 75%+ chance of getting a black copy from Amazon.de

thats what i assumed. since its a late pressing i dont really give a shit about the color anyway. going with amazon because its the cheapest.

Daft Punk

Justin Timberlake

Mackelmore

Sigur Ros

just a few examples of ridiculously priced albums coming out this year.

of course we don't want to admit it, but these prices are becoming the norm. $40 sucks, but again this is an import. allegedly.

I'll stick with my 2XLP on white.  :D

I paid $17 for mine in August 2010.... What a difference 3 years makes. Especially people who are accepting the $40 2XLP as the standard. You're the reason the retail prices will continue onward and upward.

Daft Punk

Justin Timberlake

Mackelmore

Sigur Ros

just a few examples of ridiculously priced albums coming out this year.

of course we don't want to admit it, but these prices are becoming the norm. $40 sucks, but again this is an import. allegedly.

which sucks balls because shipping to Can is like 10-15 an album. this means people from the great white north will have to pay $55 for an album. the "its 2 LPs tho" isnt even an excuse for that shit.