Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

YOU GUYS!!!

THIS IS AN AUTHORIZED BOOTLEG!!! SOMEONE PLEASE ALERT SOME LABEL(S) THAT'LL GET THEIR PANTIES IN A WAD OVER THE FACT THAT THE BAND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!

See: Yeezus thread.

I am just fine with my blue/black it matches the cover art which, to me, is the only reason to not buy black vinyl. i remember thinking the price was steep on this when AFS put it out.. $40 for this record is nuts. Hard to deny the "well it's better then $150 on ebay" notion.. just sucks that a $40 repress has come to be a source of excitement rather than outrage.

I just can't believe SRC got both an exclusive variant and 200 red. Like, we initial thought it was a Euro-only thing...which I guess it is, but there's an SRC variant which is pretty much where most Americans are gonna buy it anyway. 

I can believe it. If you were going to make a product and one person offered to buy almost 3000 copies of it would you say no?

YOU GUYS!!!

THIS IS AN AUTHORIZED BOOTLEG!!! SOMEONE PLEASE ALERT SOME LABEL(S) THAT'LL GET THEIR PANTIES IN A WAD OVER THE FACT THAT THE BAND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!

Juan if it was Pearl Jam they'd shut the whole goddamn thing down! Ha ha you know what I mean. 10c doesn't fuck around with this nonsense.

Daft Punk

Justin Timberlake

Mackelmore

Sigur Ros

just a few examples of ridiculously priced albums coming out this year.

of course we don't want to admit it, but these prices are becoming the norm. $40 sucks, but again this is an import. allegedly.

The new Sigur Ros is like $22 at every store I go to. What price do you see it at?

In German?

American Amazon doesn't even know what color most of their releases are, let's not add a language barrier to the confusion. Amazon is always retail copies. I would say you have a 75%+ chance of getting a black copy from Amazon.de

Eff it.  I'm sticking to the deutsche.  Worst comes to worst my Blue AFS gets even less play.  I did leave a question asking which color the vinyl was but I don't anticipate to hear back.  Fun fact thanks to chrome, apparently my last name means "noise" in German and it keeps showing that instead of my last name. So I really have no idea what kind of shipment I'm receiving in November.

Daft Punk

Justin Timberlake

Mackelmore

Sigur Ros

just a few examples of ridiculously priced albums coming out this year.

of course we don't want to admit it, but these prices are becoming the norm. $40 sucks, but again this is an import. allegedly.

Minus Mackelmore, aren't the rest major label records? It's no secret everybody realizes vinyl is on the rise and they want to capitalize.

It's an import.

It's an import.

It's an import.

It's an import.

It's an import.

It's an import.

It's an import.

It's an import.

It's an import.

I get this and I realize that's the primary reason for the hike in price over what a domestic release of this would be (or was) but honestly, unless Triple Crown was repressing this (which by the way, why the fuck are they not the ones doing this?) even a domestic release would probably be in the 28 dollar range which is still ridiculous. My my main point is that people are too easily accepting the $40 and up domestic releases. Also, is MOV's pressing plant proprietary? Wouldn't it make sense for them to do their cut and send some mothers over to a plant in the US for a far cheaper domestic (or from their perspective: foreign) run?