Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Toki you missed a bunch of Dumb & Dumb GIFs and a bunch of people who don't know what import or standard means.

As in: "I know it is an import but doesn't every think it is ridiculous the $40 is now the standard price for records."

ah, good to know. guess i wont waste my time. thanks duder!

I understand what an import is, mate.  But thanks for trying.

What's to be confused about? It's being printed in Europe. SRC is not in Europe. Therefore, in order for them to sell it, they need to import it from Europe. Thus, it is an import.

But why?  That's where I'm stumped.  An American band with a primary fanbase of Americans has an album that's highly sought after; hey, let's produce thousands of copies in Europe.  Sound logic.

That's what Music On Vinyl does. They reissue/repress a lot of records that have been out of print. They're based in the UK (I think) and just do it. Their reissues are usually pretty well-done. Pricey of course once they get in the hands of U.S. distros as they're imports.

It's just like any other label doing reissues and represses.

I wonder if the first 200 orders get the red 666 or if they will be put in random orders ala Mondo.

I just got an email back from Danny at SRC saying that I have "a better chance of being struck by lighting then getting a red copy. BUT we might be getting some red copies." Kinda confused as I saw earlier in this thread that he emailed someone back saying they got 200 on red?

honestly.

nobody knows what the fuck is going on.

he said. she said. maybe this. maybe that.

makes me wanna take a sledgehammer i made out with to my computer and smash it all up.

Whichever member is manning this account needs to fuck off.  And probably reevaluate what they're doing with their life.

I can tell you this Derek®, I am from another site, but have never registered on this one until after the VMA's.

I can guarantee you that I am NOT currently a member of this site under a new name.

I lurked this thread, and all this hear say stuff is just as annoying as the Gif's and stuff...as I stated above.

Not sure why I need to reevaluate my life when a lot worse has been said/done in this thread.

You won. I'm out.