Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Not really sure what the point is with these kinds of posts. Like you're taking a stand by ordering it for the same price but only after the fact? And then everybody is being a cool guy and saying they hope everybody who wanted red gets black? Because...?

i'm not going to be ordering it for the same price. it's supply and demand. the point is that i don't care for spending $40+ dollars on a record that i have a feeling will go for a lot less. i really do hope that people get their red copies, but lets be serious, they probably wont.

there are people who ordered multiple copies (who might get ONE red, and have 2+ blacks). & the flippers. they'll put them on ebay, where i can them pick them it for like 20-25 bucks, since there will so many copies floating around. or maybe if/when amazon US gets it i might get it for $20. (assuming that this is a 10k+ pressing)

its a bit of a gamble im willing to take. either way, i dont think im going to spend $30+ on this and it makes me happy cause i had just sold my blue copy in june to help pay for a car. but if i don't get it, then its not a big deal either.

i just fail to understand why that extra $5 is such a big deal to you. you could spend $30 now and get it from amazon. but you'd rather "play the game" on ebay. why, to make a point about flippers?

I think itssimplyjeff has a point and he can do/gamble on what he wants. Like he said: if the rumor is true (10k pressed) they are bound to start selling on eBay for less. There is already a ton in circulation and I watch them daily now sell for under $100. So why not wait it out and try to save some money.

I am interested to see though these "limited red" copies and how much they will go for.

I think itssimplyjeff has a point and he can do/gamble on what he wants. Like he said: if the rumor is true (10k pressed) they are bound to start selling on eBay for less. There is already a ton in circulation and I watch them daily now sell for under $100. So why not wait it out and try to save some money.

I am interested to see though these "limited red" copies and how much they will go for.

Because the amount of money anyone will save by waiting for eBay is $10 if they're lucky. Chances are they will be saving less than that. There's no reason to pretend that you're gaming the system by holding out for eBay, where you'll maybe be able to get one for $25 in a month after the release. People are acting like they'll be able to get these for nothing and everybody who bought one now is an idiot. The price right now is comparable to a lot of double LPs. Don't know how much lower anybody is expecting it to get.

Also, wasn't that /10,000 rumor just speculated in this thread by somebody doing shady math 50 pages ago? Even if that's accurate (probably is around that amount), that's not over-saturation for this record, I don't think.

There was a vid of jesse lacey singing you wont know and he literaly at the end was laying down crawling onstage saying you wont know.

Ive tried to find it, and if anyone has it or has a link please dont hesitate to reply

That vid made me love brand new tenfold

It's from Lollapalooza.

There was a vid of jesse lacey singing you wont know and he literaly at the end was laying down crawling onstage saying you wont know.

Ive tried to find it, and if anyone has it or has a link please dont hesitate to reply

That vid made me love brand new tenfold

Is it the New Years one where they knock everything over?

They sure do love adding the theatrics to that song in particular.

I recall one set from 07 when Jesse pulled out a wooden sword and killed off each member one by one, including himself until it was just vin on his back playing those 7 notes on repeat.