Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

sell me a red :D

Ill pay double lol

That was after one for her and one for her boyfriend. 

Yeah I was going to sell any extras for cost past the one for me and my boyfriend. I canceled amazon.de though after all the delay and whatnot from them and those were the extras that I was hoping for.

I know a lot of people here can't stand me and whatnot, but for what it's worth I really would have sold extra copies for cost had I found any. I even checked the record store here.

With just a little time, and very careful peeling, I got the sticker off with little damage. Also, My second LP, or side 3 and 4 has a nice variation or line of color in it like the picture earlier showed. Did all the clear copies come like this? I think it looks pretty cool myself.

photo4-1.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

skid mark variant 1/1

With just a little time, and very careful peeling, I got the sticker off with little damage. Also, My second LP, or side 3 and 4 has a nice variation or line of color in it like the picture earlier showed. Did all the clear copies come like this? I think it looks pretty cool myself.

Checked both LPs of my clear, and unless I didn't look close enough, I did not see that skidmark color on mine. Dammit!

Also, is there a reason you guys hate the white sticker on the front of the cover? I guess it is a tad annoying, though it didn't really bug me at first cause I thought it was a nice detail, but I guess that's just me?

Cause now I'm wondering if I should get it the hell off too.

Checked both LPs of my clear, and unless I didn't look close enough, I did not see that skidmark color on mine. Dammit!

Also, is there a reason you guys hate the white sticker on the front of the cover? I guess it is a tad annoying, though it didn't really bug me at first cause I thought it was a nice detail, but I guess that's just me?

Cause now I'm wondering if I should get it the hell off too.

Haha I was thinking more rusty nail or dried blood variant but ok. In my case, The photo is just so cool And that gigantic sticker is just awful especially with the MOV logo on it. It's like seeing a picture of a beautiful sunset with a street light or telephone pole right in the middle of it.

I guess when considering how many records I've boughten that physically had a sticker placed on the front of the cover, I couldn't think of one, so this to me is rather unique. They're always sealed in celaphane and the covers are just the printed artwork.

I also thought for some reason when I originally bought the CD back when that it had the sticker on the artwork as well, but maybe I'm just confused as it must have just been on the celaphane.

I think in some cases a sticker directly on the cover wouldn't be as bad aesthetically speaking. However, in this instance, it's goram awful. CD versions with the white bar on them are just as ugly.

I appreciate the Firefly reference... good to know there's another Browncoat on the boards.