Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Bullshit-free post ahead:

As someone who has only come to love this album within the past year or so and therefore does not have any other pressing of it, is this MoV pressing worth dropping ~$40 on, or should I wait to see if another pressing comes along? To me, the sticker thing is a bit of a pain in the ass and the ripped sleeves aren't optimal, but the important thing is the sound quality. For those of you who have this pressing, would you recommend it as worth listening to? I really want this album on vinyl, but I'm not gonna pay $40 just to add it to my collection.

Carry on.

Yeah, I wouldn't even count on there being another pressing. I mean it's kindof inevitable but who knows how many years it'll be or how they screw it up that time?

Just do it. You really won't regret it especially now that you have the chance to do it this inexpensively, relatively speaking.

Bullshit-free post ahead:

As someone who has only come to love this album within the past year or so and therefore does not have any other pressing of it, is this MoV pressing worth dropping ~$40 on, or should I wait to see if another pressing comes along? To me, the sticker thing is a bit of a pain in the ass and the ripped sleeves aren't optimal, but the important thing is the sound quality. For those of you who have this pressing, would you recommend it as worth listening to? I really want this album on vinyl, but I'm not gonna pay $40 just to add it to my collection.

Carry on.

I know some people have posted pictures of their ripped sleeves and covers, but mine came in great condition and I couldn't be happier to finally have a copy of this. I could never get myself to pay the ridiculous eBay prices, so essentially I've been waiting for years. If you like the album, I would say even if the damaged sleeves and sticker bug you, this is a great opportunity to get a hold of a brand new (no pun intended) pressing, no matter the variant. As others have mentioned the sound quality is great, and I can say it is a beautiful thing to finally listen to Jesus on my turntable.

I know some people have posted pictures of their ripped sleeves and covers, but mine came in great condition and I couldn't be happier to finally have a copy of this. I could never get myself to pay the ridiculous eBay prices, so essentially I've been waiting for years. If you like the album, I would say even if the damaged sleeves and sticker bug you, this is a great opportunity to get a hold of a brand new (no pun intended) pressing, no matter the variant. As others have mentioned the sound quality is great, and I can say it is a beautiful thing to finally listen to Jesus on my turntable.

I have specifically been wanting this album to listen to Jesus and I finally did tonight. Cheers :)

Mailman handed the mailer to my sister. She played a cruel prank on me telling me it didn't arrive. I've lost a few records from USPS so I was super pissed. She handed the LP to me later. haha Stoked! #387.

Seeing seam splits make me cringe. :(

The crazy part is Soundstage direct packaged the vinyl VERY well. I have to believe this was a production issue, especially with how many people are having this problem in the same location.

Kinda ticked off about the splits which my record is wrought with but tbh the jacket/sleeves aren't that nice to begin with... If they were way nicer and maybe a gatefold and glossy inners and whatever then I'd be more upset but it's like someone breaking your polished turd and inside is something really nice? I just am down to play this damed thing which I am so...

you guys remember back when devil & god was FIRST announced on vinyl? it was probably 2009, and the initial project was scrapped. i can't remember if it was afs, tcr, or even a third party. but with this many fucked up copies, i'm beginning to wonder if these are at all connected.

i remember very few details- only that i flipped out when i got the email, and again when i got the refund email. but i'm pretty sure there was a different plan for colors than what we ended up with.