Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I don't mean to jump on the SQ bandwagon, but for real, I have been listening to this record for years, sometimes every day for long stretches of time, ripped at 320kbps through pretty decent Bose headphones. After 2 listens on my TT I'm already hearing things I never noticed/heard before.

Really cool to re-discover a record you've grown to really love through a new medium.

Really cool to re-discover a record you've grown to really love through a new medium.

I love when this happens! It tends to happen more often with things you didn't originally form an attachment to, but when it's something that you really love already it's amazing.

Also Ry, I do remember the original pressing problems and it's an interesting theory though I doubt this is related. Would be great though.

You answered your own question. Don't spend it if you don't think that's what it's worth.

I meant in the sense of owning a record just to own it. If I buy this record, I wanna be able to play the shit out of it and enjoy it. It's been in pretty heavy rotation for me over the past year, so it would break my heart to have it end up being one of those pressings that you just have to give up on and listen to digitally (I'm looking at you, Letlive's The Blackest Beautiful).

Seems like most people are quite happy with the sound quality, though, so that's a relief. Probably gonna order it on my next paycheck.

This was just in the email newsletter from SRC:

Brand New – Devil and God Update + Sticker Address

We have received many emails in regards to the sticker being placed on the Brand New jackets instead of the outer sleeve. So many emails it is actually impossible for us to respond to these all so we are addressing publicly to reach out to you all.  We completely understand and sympathize with all that this placement of the sticker is not ideal. However there are some huge misconceptions. We are NOT the manufacturer of this product. We are the retailer for this item just like Amazon and any other store. If you decide to remove this sticker it is GOING TO RUIN your jacket. We CANNOT replace the item if it is damaged from removing the sticker. As well Music On Vinyl is the retailer so please direct all emails regarding the sticker to them via their website. Regardless we have heard from many people that this record does sound great! I actually cannot wait to spin it. 

Also a Brand New Update! The 180 gram Black variant is in transit to us and we expect to have mid to late next week. We only have a select amount of these and will not be able to get more until after the holidays. With the current sales trends we are going to run out before the holidays so if you are looking for this title please be sure to pick up as soon as possible

They usualy sound the same but this pressing has sounded different doubt its because of vinyl, im sure it has something to do with the way they made it sound before putting it on vinyl

Always listening to the cd in my car i sometimes wished it was mixed a little more clearly but thats just me aparently

Sorry i had to explain a post i made to the people who must be very bored on this board.

Next time look in the mirror before posting troll shit, stupid hypocrits

Fuck you all