Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

mistakingly deleted my previous post.

but off all the shit i've collected over the years, i could easily make a grand off the most vapid fanbase out there. i'm ashamed to even be associated right now.

like it has been said, I cannot wait for the Deja thread either. if this what came from this album, I truly cannot wait to see what chaos will come from Deja. heres hoping for a release for Deja just like this one.

And Ry:

one does not simply quit brand new

BN is just like a drug. when you first try it out its great. you are on a high that you havent experienced before. its unbelivable, you never thought you could feel this good before. then as time passes you start to need them more and more. the high slowly begins to come down. you cant quite reach that euphoric state you were in when they first brought you in. but you want it. you want those great feelings. next thing you know youre giving some guy a handy in a sketchy alley way just so that he may tell you where you can find a guy who might be able to get you a red copy.

they have you hooked. if you dont believe me just look at Kess....

There's another one on Amazon now, Jetworld Records, that has 5 "in stock." Not sure if that also means ready to ship, but for anybody looking to take a chance...

I took a chance...

I've been holding out on purchasing this because I already have one of the original pressing but after hearing about the sound quality I just can't resist.