Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

congrats kess. hopefully one of my amazon orders comes through red :-/

Fingers crossed for you.

I don't have mine in hand yet but I chatted about this album with a local record shop and he called their vinyl guy and the guy had an extra he put aside for himself and said he'd let me get it. It should arrive in the store, for me, on tues.

So happy

Just got this response to an email I sent Siren Disc regarding a red copy I ordered last week.

I remain hopeful.

Hi, We're expecting our stock on Monday and we know exactly how many we're getting and how many orders we have. The item is not yet oversold and you will definitely get yours. --Thanks, Chuck @ Siren

They usualy sound the same but this pressing has sounded different doubt its because of vinyl, im sure it has something to do with the way they made it sound before putting it on vinyl

Always listening to the cd in my car i sometimes wished it was mixed a little more clearly but thats just me aparently

Sorry i had to explain a post i made to the people who must be very bored on this board.

Next time look in the mirror before posting troll shit, stupid hypocrits

Fuck you all

Validates my point about how it's paramount to mix properly for vinyl.  Fuck you Universal Music.

How do I get this done? Mine are all fucked.

just email SRC and let them know yours got beat up during shipping.

It looks like they're aware it's happened to just about everyone's copies

Wonder if they're trying to get the jackets reprinted without the sticker or just getting extra from the plant. Probably the latter