Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

i bought them for my friends who missed out first time round, but later found out they managed to pick up copies from banquet over the weekend themselves.

That's fair enough then. After all the hassle & everything it seems that most people actually got a red copy. I know banquet and another UK distro also go copies. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did more than 666 and just made duplicate numbers.

Hey guys, I know this is out of topic, but just want to ask all your opinions. So I won an auction for $68 for 3 brand new LPs. YFW, Daisy and TDAGARIM. No idea about pressing info but YFW and Daisy are black while TDAG is in white. Is this a good deal? I thought it was pretty good though.

Hey guys, I know this is out of topic, but just want to ask all your opinions. So I won an auction for $68 for 3 brand new LPs. YFW, Daisy and TDAGARIM. No idea about pressing info but YFW and Daisy are black while TDAG is in white. Is this a good deal? I thought it was pretty good though.

I'd say so. I think YFW and Daisy are going for like 20-30 for the lowest value press and pretty much every press of TDAGARIM is going for more than that.

Daisy can be bought new for $15 - $20. YFW goes for $16 new. But the real win here is TDAG, because depending on where you buy it, you're looking at anywhere from $30 to $60 for the newest black,and white goes for even more. So great deal.

I'd say so. I think YFW and Daisy are going for like 20-30 for the lowest value press and pretty much every press of TDAGARIM is going for more than that.

Yeah its good. Yfw on black is still like 20 bucks, Daisy is like 13, and white press of TDAG has been going down but it is still 60-80 I think.

Daisy can be bought new for $15 - $20. YFW goes for $16 new. But the real win here is TDAG, because depending on where you buy it, you're looking at anywhere from $30 to $60 for the newest black,and white goes for even more. So great deal.

Thanks guys!