Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I don't have a kid and I still get stoked for these lullabies.

Thanks man! I'll be releasing the Alkaline Trio album in full this Friday (there were a couple of tracks up for a while to garner interest), and a Jimmy Eat World one will be released in full in early December. Tons of plans for 40+ more in 2014.

Thanks man! I'll be releasing the Alkaline Trio album in full this Friday (there were a couple of tracks up for a while to garner interest), and a Jimmy Eat World one will be released in full in early December. Tons of plans for 40+ more in 2014.

Are you just putting these out or are you actually playing them??

those super-tight inner sleeves are horrible as well

seriously had to man handle it go get em out and had an even worse type putting them back in

I don't care how annoying lahispute is, I'd still put it in her butt.

Back to the desensitizer and condoms thread I go...

tumblr_m3jlg24VV21qdlh1io1_400.gif
well played

I create and release, yes.

Well, they create. Then I re-create and release.

That is so amazing.  I heard Radio 104.5 in Philly talking about the Brand New ones a few weeks ago and it was all over Tumblr. I had no idea you were behind it all! That's really incredible, Casey. Great job!!

That is so amazing.  I heard Radio 104.5 in Philly talking about the Brand New ones a few weeks ago and it was all over Tumblr. I had no idea you were behind it all! That's really incredible, Casey. Great job!!

I saw a blog post. Did they actually talk about it on the air?

Stephen has been super supportive of the project so far and says he'll be spreading the word as I release each new album.

Had no clue that was you. Head the sample of it a few weeks back, thought it was neat. Would love to see Rockabye Baby go all out and do something like that with their music although that's pretty doubtful.

I hope they don't, because I'm trying to get a college fund started for Sparrow with this.

I saw a blog post. Did they actually talk about it on the air?

Stephen has been super supportive of the project so far and says he'll be spreading the word as I release each new album.

They did! I saw it first in their newsletter, then on their Tumblr and Twitter.  I went home and told my boyfriend about it and he said he had heard about it on the air (he listens to that radio station all day at work - a luxury I wish I had, haha).

"i won't slut bash. but i'll ridicule a girl for being lonely based on the way she started a thread that's become one of the most popular on the board."

Yeah, slut shaming is kind of on a different level than someone making a dumb comment in defense of being Internet bullied.

It was a low blow. I get that, but I was sick of being bullied. I won't say it was right, but I'm not taking it back. If someone wants to harrass me for stupid shit I say on here or posting personal information, then her love life was made just as public and maybe she should have been dealing with her own problems rather than me. That was what I was trying to get at by even bringing it up.

Also sitting around and pointlessly talking about celebrities and how they dress is different than addressing someone talking/attacking me. I also hate Miley and Katy, and I'd say I'm not sure why anyone thought I'd want to talk about them (random), but it was probably because I look like an idiot ditz on this board.

Also sitting around and pointlessly talking about celebrities and how they dress is different than addressing someone talking/attacking me. I also hate Miley and Katy, and I'd say I'm not sure why anyone thought I'd want to talk about them (random), but it was probably because I look like an idiot ditz on this board.

You'll just have to ignore Saxon.  He's a sexist womanizer and almost everything that comes out of his mouth is disgusting.