Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

not true.

1/0 is undefined or D.N.E. 

sorry, not trying to be a jerk but the math major in me couldn't let that one go.  :) 

DAMN YOU MATH MAJORS, i should have specified that it approaches infinity as the denominator approaches zero, but yes it's technically undefined. given the quality of discussion in this thread i figured elaboration wouldn't have been necessary! my life is a lie!

not true.

1/0 is undefined or D.N.E. 

sorry, not trying to be a jerk but the math major in me couldn't let that one go.  :)

i tried to come up with something else to combat the statement too but reading about math theories doesn't register well.

to chamb117: my user is taken from AG :)

anyways, where are all the .gifs?

orig1.gif

Wait. If that's true, why didn't that one guy who got his Black TDAG via .de comment on the sticker? Pretty big detail to leave out if you ask me

It arrived at my brother's place in Austria. He called to let me know it's black, but I didn't even think to ask him about the sticker. I just talked to him though, and the sticker is in fact on the album cover, not the clear plastic sleeve/wrap.

It arrived at my brother's place in Austria. He called to let me know it's black, but I didn't even think to ask him about the sticker. I just talked to him though, and the sticker is in fact on the album cover, not the clear plastic sleeve/wrap.

SO BANQUET IS TROLLING HARD

sorry caps lock was still on

SO BANQUET IS TROLLING HARD

sorry caps lock was still on

More likely that MOV figured out they were being fucking stupid and rectified their moronic error at some point on the production line, leaving some of the first pressed black copies with stickers on the cover while the subsequent pressings have it on the shrinkwrap. ??

Banquet specifically could have complained / requested them without the sticker.