Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

My copy from Amazon.de is coming in tomorrow (or so the tracking notification states) 

Will update tomorrow on wether I receive the Red /666 or Black /?. Also, sticker / no sticker. 

mine was supposed to arrive 2 days ago, but hasnt yet, and theres no tracking info available on amazon.de. 

message them on facebook, thats what i did and they shipped it quick afterwards

I sent them an e-mail about a week ago and this is what I got back:

Hi, 

We are just waiting for The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me (Black Vinyl) (Pre-Order) to arrive to our warehouse. I checked the record company's website and that item is still listing as a pre-order. As soon as your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

I sent them an e-mail about a week ago and this is what I got back:

Hi, 

We are just waiting for The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me (Black Vinyl) (Pre-Order) to arrive to our warehouse. I checked the record company's website and that item is still listing as a pre-order. As soon as your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks for the heads up.

How do you get a paid label from Amazon? When I tried to do it it said I had to pay return postage.

Amazon might send a return label for items purchased directly through them, but you are on the hook for return shipping if you simply no long want the item from Amazon OR a market place seller.  It is in their best interest to offer free return shipping IF the item is damaged or defective, but not if you just don't want it anymore.