Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I am going to be at both of there shows this weekend so I'll keep my eyes pealed... who the hell knows what they'll have with them.. they just posted this on there face book:

"A quick note about what you'll find this weekend at the BN merch table: Besides the record cover shirts and some vinyl, there will be BN grab bags. Each grab bag will have 4 items in it from our back inventory. You won't know what you're going to get…but they will be packed with a range of things from patches and cds to tshirts and sweatshirts. Everyone loves a surprise inside!"

I am going to be at both of there shows this weekend so I'll keep my eyes pealed... who the hell knows what they'll have with them.. they just posted this on there face book:

"A quick note about what you'll find this weekend at the BN merch table: Besides the record cover shirts and some vinyl, there will be BN grab bags. Each grab bag will have 4 items in it from our back inventory. You won't know what you're going to get…but they will be packed with a range of things from patches and cds to tshirts and sweatshirts. Everyone loves a surprise inside!"

Oh brand new, you so faaanny!

What a strange show guys.... they played Devil and God and Daisy and the crowd was flat (home town show mind you)...  much more excited for tomorrow, but very surprised that they did those two albums tonight and not tomorrow.... All they had was black copies of YFW :/

http://disappointedbrandnewfans.tumblr.com/?og=1

People left during 'Daisy', and were disrespectful in general. No wonder they prefer the UK!

What a strange show guys.... they played Devil and God and Daisy and the crowd was flat (home town show mind you)...  much more excited for tomorrow, but very surprised that they did those two albums tonight and not tomorrow.... All they had was black copies of YFW :/

LOL did you check the vinyl? they had clear, not black.

I dig Brand New.  They're one of the few bands I can still enjoy from my highschool days.  And while I may not be as crazy about them as I used to be, I can definitely appreciate everything in their discography.

That being said, I absolutely hate Brand New's fanbase.  Talk about idiocy in large numbers, and total sheep mentality.  My hands were clean of this tour and the madness of obtaining tickets, but I still understood that certain albums were being played on certain nights.  I thought that was made vividly clear before the tickets even went on sale?  Walking out of the venue seems a little drastic, too.  Very rarely will you attend a show where 100% of the setlist is catered to your specific preferences, you know?

Reading the comments on that blog... it's no wonder why Jesse and the band are so lethargic with releasing records and touring.  They get a lot of flack for being "lazy" or "not giving a shit about their fans"... but when you've got fans like the one in that blog post, can you really blame them?