Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Some copies of this just showed up on Amazon. Description says Red Marble /666. I'd say its worth a try. Someone buy a copy for Aqua!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EZWSYMK/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?pc_redir=1388121623&ref_=cm_sw_em_r_am_ip_am_us

am i missing something, I don't see where it says red anywhere.

I was one of the ones who ordered this from Amazon, because I got a bunch of gift cards for it and I've been meaning to order it anyways.  I didn't even see the description before I ordered it, I've just been meaning to get it and I'm under the assumption that it'll be black.  I'll let you guys know when it gets here.

yup, same exact situation. reds are long gone it seems.

Could be. All I know is that I've had the "red marble /666" listing saved on my Amazon wish list since it originally popped up months back, and it's been listed as "out of stock" the whole time until tonight when a few copies randomly popped up. It's not unheard of for Amazon to randomly receive and sell rare records months after they've been sold out elsewhere. Guess we'll see!

I've only recently discovered all things Brand New that weren't singles and really like their music. I'm watching a set Jesse Lacey did in 2004 at The Downtown and he's played two songs I really like, "Moshi Moshi" and a cover of Car by Built to Spill...Does anyone know if these were ever recorded? I can't seem to find them on Spotify or iTunes.

I've only recently discovered all things Brand New that weren't singles and really like their music. I'm watching a set Jesse Lacey did in 2004 at The Downtown and he's played two songs I really like, "Moshi Moshi" and a cover of Car by Built to Spill...Does anyone know if these were ever recorded? I can't seem to find them on Spotify or iTunes.

Car and an acoustic version of Moshi Moshi are both on The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows.  Moshi Moshi is on the Jude Law and a Semester Abroad single.