Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

At one point I had hoped that would happen, too. I can take it or leave it, but it would be cool to have it before Sowing Season.

That would be cool - cut it in the lead-in area (I guess a 30 second+ lead in?) mostly behind where most people would lower the needle. Make it a challenge for people to play the whole thing.

Or do like a hidden groove immediately after the final lock groove. Something wacky.

That would be cool - cut it in the lead-in area (I guess a 30 second+ lead in?) mostly behind where most people would lower the needle. Make it a challenge for people to play the whole thing.

Or do like a hidden groove immediately after the final lock groove. Something wacky.

The Mike Walker Fart from the Howard Stern show on repeat on a locked track would be epic. Don't know it? Search it on YouTube it's pretty awful

You're like those token mall goth kids standing outside of the shopping mall smoking cigarettes and pretending they're badass. 

Dude....I had a group of those at the mall I worked in. Theyd come into the store (Hot Topic....I was 16) and would try to steal shit all the time. This one kid had a huge fucking septum ring. Shit was like a size 0 hoop. While I never thought he was a badass, I learned first hand he in fact wasnt when his mommy came in and bought him like 4 pairs of Tripp pants 

That's an awesome idea. Has this been done before or did you just come up with it?

It has been done a lot.

To be honest I can't think of any particular examples where something was cut immediately after the final lock groove... Although I'm sure it's been done. I try to think of times where that would be appropriate. For a very short sound clip or something it really wouldn't look out of place on a disc (most runout grooves don't go right up to the label) and could very easily go unnoticed by a lot of people, it's really the perfect way to include a short Easter egg as it would truly be hidden. If I was putting together releases I would so be into that kind of thing.

There was that deadweather album with the song hidden in the label, which is similar in concept and execution, although not quite exactly what I'm getting at here

I got a black one with no sticker. I don't really care about the color as long as it sounds good. My turntable is out of commission right now so unfortunately I haven't had a chance to listen to it. How does it sound? 

EDIT: Well there's a sticker on the plastic outer sleeve but not the cover, which is fine.

I'm new to the vinyl community and am curious - is there always constant speculation regarding a deja reissue? or does it seem that 2014 is the year we get it?

There is always hope because none of us want to pay $300 for a copy. I honestly think this is the year though after the TDAG reissue.