Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I'd hardly call that "cussing him out", but , yes, actually. My friend works for banquet and he def heard from me cause of how high they sold it. First hand flipping -- gotta love it.

You gave your friend shit because the company he works for was selling a record at a price too high for your liking? No offense, but you sound like a twat of a friend.

You gave your friend shit because the company he works for was selling a record at a price too high for your liking? No offense, but you sound like a twat of a friend.

toki is Vinyl Justice Man, and his lifelong mission is to singlehandedly stop flipping via a loose form of cyberbullying. so far the results are inconclusive.

Agua what if it's like really good karma for you and you end up buying it and then later you find something you reallllly want like crazy inexpensive? I'm snowed in and my blastoise is doing really well in Pokemon Stadium right now so I have a good feeling about this.

(Late to the party because I've been working 70 hours a week...)

but... I finally got my Banquet order! Red #475.

Its pretty but is all this hype really worth it? ;o I think I liked the chase the best.

Anyhow, I ended up with a couple extra black copies trying to get this in red (some with seam splits, stickers) that I'll sell if someone's interested. PM me if you are.