Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Of the many, many, many times I've seen Brand New live and of course been involved in VC and other boards, one truth is very clear: Brand New fans (at least 99% of them) are an insufferable bunch. They take overzealous fanaticism to whole new levels bordering on making me hate the fuckin' band.

Lets talk about that time that the band played all 4 of their albums over 2 nights and people actually got pissed when they didn't play Deja / YFW on the first night and cried and left the show.

treesus show us yer collection

i will trade YFW clear tour press for TDAG tour press as well! ( if anyone wanted to...)

do we know the specs on the YFW tour press?  I bought it at their DAISY/DEVIL show in LI in the fall.  thought it was /500 but now they have more?

They never sold out, probably had a small batch laying around and decided to sell 

when i went to buy the vinyl i didnt see any yfw copies just saw devil and god

someone went up to him not sure who it was but that person said he shouldn't be selling them for 20 but for 25 i believe

so i think some people got them for 20 and some for more money lol

I got mine for 20, came back 15 minutes later and it was marked up to 30. Couldn't believe it haha usually I'm unlucky