Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Would a thread devoted just to sale of this album be a great idea or fucking horrible? Very few people are actually happy with their copies. I have an SRC clear and still want that SEAFOAM.

I'm happy with my black MOV copy, EXCEPT that extremely pesky Luca spot. Aside from that, it sounds fantastic, as all MOV releases do. That being said, I'm excited to own a 180 gram colored copy of this album on seafoam.

Am I the only one who doesn't have an issue with Luca on the MOV pressing? I'll have to listen again but I checked it out the first time it was brought up and didn't catch anything. 

I considered picking this up and selling my clear/no sticker copy because of the gatefold BUT THE CLEAR IS SO PRETTTTTYYY.

Am I the only one who doesn't have an issue with Luca on the MOV pressing? I'll have to listen again but I checked it out the first time it was brought up and didn't catch anything.

I considered picking this up and selling my clear/no sticker copy because of the gatefold BUT THE CLEAR IS SO PRETTTTTYYY.

I believe it's on the later black copies. You can easily see a spot on the record that's mispressed. It just so happens to be on the quiet part of Luca, too. So it SUCKS. But other than that, I love it. My friend, birdturbo, has the clear and his sounds amazing.

I believe it's on the later black copies. You can easily see a spot on the record that's mispressed. It just so happens to be on the quiet part of Luca, too. So it SUCKS. But other than that, I love it. My friend, birdturbo, has the clear and his sounds amazing.

Plate probably got worn down over time.

Plate probably got worn down over time.

Okay, good to know that my hearing isn't THAT bad.