Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

What about doing it in less than 6 days? Shelby and I both waited 6 days between our shipping confirmation and it actually going to the post office.

I was just pointing out that you bitching about us bitching, just because you wait forever for your records is pointless unless you want to do something about it. Boy, sure goes both ways as far as complaining to the internet goes, eh?

For the record, I did email them politely asking what was up and they had no good explanation.

You're telling the wrong people.  We can't do shit for you.

I was sharing an experience with people who are involved in the same situation as me. I still don't see what the problem is with me saying, "Hey guys, anyone else have this same experience? Oh, Shelby, you did? That's good to know."

It would have been pretty much a one and done thing if it hadn't been for you prolonging the conversation.

so i've never shipped records before but i am trying to understand this process.

you press "print label" on a computer.  label prints.  you find mailer with seafoam green vinyl inside.  apply said label.  mailer is ready to be shipped.  drop off at usps.

it seems like what happened was:

print all labels at same time. apply 100 labels a day to random mailers, hoping you match up green with people who got the green.  drop off randomly at usps facility.

so i've never shipped records before but i am trying to understand this process.

you press "print label" on a computer.  label prints.  you find mailer with seafoam green vinyl inside.  apply said label.  mailer is ready to be shipped.  drop off at usps.

it seems like what happened was:

print all labels at same time. apply 100 labels a day to random mailers, hoping you match up green with people who got the green.  drop off randomly at usps facility.

Sounds about right to me.

Mine took 6 or 7 days to actually move from the time I got a shipping notice as well, but my seafoam finally showed up today and luckily doesn't seem to have any of the problems that I've seen others mention. Some of the edges are pretty sharp on the discs so I can see where sleeve splits will probably start eventually, but the warped sounds and whatever else has been noted seems to be non-existent. There is a very slight surface noise at the beginning of "Sowing Season" but it almost works with it I think. Overall, this sounds great to me, and looks great. I love it. Happy to finally own it.

Why is it that a Brand New thread always brings out the worst in some people? Geez.

From this point forward, please get this thread back on topic and track. All the personal squabbles and attacks and aggressive behavior stops. I'm in no mood to dole out warning points and suspensions and all that entails a last resort in keeping order and civility around here.

I don't want to lock the thread either.

So. Let's all hug it out. Go back to discussing Brand New and The Devil and God and Merchnow are Raging in the Mailorder.

K THX BYE

2AFC79E0-1307-4F30-91CB-E469E785F819.gif

Some real good investigating you got going on there. Lot of effort going into this.

What else can you find out about me?

Literally 10 seconds checking your rep to find that. I must be a super sleuth.

Anywho, this album is ok, I guess. I probably need to give it a few more listens.

Why is it that a Brand New thread always brings out the worst in some people? Geez.

From this point forward, please get this thread back on topic and track. All the personal squabbles and attacks and aggressive behavior stops. I'm in no mood to dole out warning points and suspensions and all that entails a last resort in keeping order and civility around here.

I don't want to lock the thread either.

So. Let's all hug it out. Go back to discussing Brand New and The Devil and God and Merchnow are Raging in the Mailorder.

K THX BYE

i would be so sad if you locked this thread please don't lock it