Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

What a catastrophuck of a repress.  The spontaneously in stock / out of stock seafoam.  The goofy ass tracking notifications.  The variant mixups, for those who received their copies.  Not to sound too entitled, but I think something like a 10%-off-next-purchase coupon - implying there will be another purchase - would be the right thing to do.

What a catastrophuck of a repress.  The spontaneously in stock / out of stock seafoam.  The goofy ass tracking notifications.  The variant mixups, for those who received their copies.  Not to sound too entitled, but I think something like a 10%-off-next-purchase coupon - implying there will be another purchase - would be the right thing to do.

And we all know what that next purchase will be

It rhymes with Shmayza Schmentondu

Need some money the complete my Mondo collection.

Selling my #666/666 together with the quiet thing red 7"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-The-Devil-and-God-MOV-Red-666-666-Free-Shipping-Bonus-7-/271583947576?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3f3baa2b38

damn i probably would have picked that up fuck

I'm reading the lyric sheet that came with my copy right now.  I've easily listened to this record front to back 1000 times, and I had so many of the lyrics wrong.

But now I'm realizing that I don't think I was hearing it wrong, but the lyric sheet is different from what he actually says in a lot of places.  And it changes the meaning sometimes completely.

The lyric sheet says, "I am just a man who knows how it feels", but he clearly says "I am just a man who knows how to feel".

There are so many examples now I'm realizing.  The lyric sheet says "I was losing all my friends, I didn't want them back".

Wow, just now reading all the problems this press is causing. I happened to grab a seafoam by the 2nd (or 3rd? cant remember) time it came up and I did end up getting the seafom. 3 days in between label creation and post office drop off. Not too bad i guess, kinda forgot about it during the week.

I did end up giving it to my girlfriend though since she missed out on the green and I already have a pressing of the record. Never noticed the lyric sheet misprints or the vinyl sounding bad. Curious to find out now.

I believe there's a reson for the lyrics. That's. REALLY common on a lot of albums I've owned my whole life. Be it CDs, records, or mp3s. I always thought it was the way the artist wrote them, they just sang it differently. I could be wrong, but that's what I've always thought.

I'm reading the lyric sheet that came with my copy right now.  I've easily listened to this record front to back 1000 times, and I had so many of the lyrics wrong.

But now I'm realizing that I don't think I was hearing it wrong, but the lyric sheet is different from what he actually says in a lot of places.  And it changes the meaning sometimes completely.

The lyric sheet says, "I am just a man who knows how it feels", but he clearly says "I am just a man who knows how to feel".

There are so many examples now I'm realizing.  The lyric sheet says "I was losing all my friends, I didn't want them back".

what makes more sense to you... the very distinct lyrics that you've heard for 8 years, or the very loosely written words that were printed several years later?