Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

4 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

I wanna get in on this 300 shit. Also think later today I'm gonna take the time to see what some of the stuff I posted in this thread years ago was like, and how much it makes me cringe.

I remember first joining VC years ago, to post an article about a Deja Entendu repress that everyone was dying for. Terrible move. The article was just speculative, and from Property of Zack. I'll never forget my first quote here was someone telling me "I wish I could downvote you into oblivion" lol. Started off on the boards with one comment and about 30 downvotes.

1 hour ago, YesPlease said:

I remember first joining VC years ago, to post an article about a Deja Entendu repress that everyone was dying for. Terrible move. The article was just speculative, and from Property of Zack. I'll never forget my first quote here was someone telling me "I wish I could downvote you into oblivion" lol. Started off on the boards with one comment and about 30 downvotes.

I joined VC toward the end of my freshman year of high school to ask Travis if we could get an All Time Low album pressed to vinyl. I'd love to just read back all my first few dozen-to-hundred posts starting from the oldest just for fun, but I think ever since the site changed you can't do that anymore.

Anyway, I found the first post I made in this thread like four years ago:

XQAmALI.jpg

For full authenticity to the time frame, pretend my avatar is the cover of Foo Fighters' The Colour and the Shape, my username is DOMAN127, and my post count is under a thousand.

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:45 PM, Bladewillisisdead said:

Remember when sticker-gate was the biggest BN controversy? Good times. Simple times. Cat gifs. Shaq gifs.

this thread had a crazy good run when we were shaqqing the shit out of it. funny thing is i found this the other day, i remember poorly photoshopping it for this thread but don't remember the context. probably my most upvoted post ever, too. so, for posterity:

arpc6.jpg