Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

i take it anyone can get these pins made using anyones art and profit off of it.  they seem to be all the rage right now.  museummouth already did a tdag pin.

Yeah it seems like no one really licenses art for pins and a lot of pins draw inspiration from pop culture. But I guess that's part of the DIY culture. Not saying it's right or wrong.

On a side note, do people just get these manufactured by 3rd parties like how people get t-shirts made? Or, do they make them themselves? Always been curious about the world of pin culture (sounds dumb, I know).

LMAO Museummouth got mad at me for allegedly flipping a TDAG record (I didn't) and he goes and makes pins and profits off art that isn't his?

You can't write shit that funny 

I'm no scientist but drawing a real life thing isn't stealing the real life thing. Like, I can draw your face and make a pin out of it and there's nothing you can do about it. I don't see how what he's doing is any different.

I'm no scientist but drawing a real life thing isn't stealing the real life thing. Like, I can draw your face and make a pin out of it and there's nothing you can do about it. I don't see how what he's doing is any different.

I wear my /1 Shelby pin every day.

Actually people can own the rights to their own likenesses I'm pretty sure. So if he didn't like that you did that he could copyright his own likeness and serve you a cease and desist. I'm pretty sure.

everyone on VC is a lawyer apparently

Honestly, if anyone really cares about some pins, why? I remember people getting pissy about the sleeves too. If you disagree with it, don't support it. Easy. If BN (or the person responsible for the photograph) cares, they'll do something about it. 

people are pumping these things out like crazy.

I have seen tons. I just don't have a lot of places for pins. Maybe if I was still in highschool, I'd wear a shitload of them (like I used to with 1" buttons). I do have a cloth/ carboard drawer thing from Ikea with all of my band/ label button swag. I'm sure these will end up there. 

i dont give a fuck that he is making these pins its just funny that someone on this site just made a devil and god pin.  it also must not be too difficult because people are pumping these things out like crazy.

lol his shipped like 3 days ago and mine released today. i had mine ordered before his pre-order went up also haha.

• 3 weeks later...