Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Wait do you have to be a certain calibre of fan to own a band's music on vinyl?

I might have to get rid of some of my records then idk if I'm worthy.

with the prices that deja and yfw regularly went for before this hit the virtual shelves, again, people should have known better.

instead, people love to sit back and bitch and moan about how they can't frame an album that they "LOVE SO MUCH YOU GUYS".

with the prices that deja and yfw regularly went for before this hit the virtual shelves, again, people should have known better.

instead, people love to sit back and bitch and moan about how they can't frame an album that they "LOVE SO MUCH YOU GUYS".

Imagine if those people directed their passion toward something constructive.

lol what is this thread?

A: Mostly complaining about an internet tabloid drawing attention to a very limited, maybe bootlegged, repress of an album everyone loves that is really high in demand and goes for high amounts of money on eBay.

Maybe it's more serious than I thought. Or maybe my post is part of the problem. I can't really tell. Nor am I too concerned.

10,000 seems like a HUGE number of records. Then again, I suppose way more than 10,000 people love this album. I loved the album before I started buying records. I'd love a copy of it. But also, I don't have $120 to drop on a single LP.

Kudos to everyone who has a copy, and death to those of you with 14 in all different colors. You're tacky and I hate you.

As for me, I'll take some of tomorrow's paycheck and spend it on that German Amazon preorder. Something has to happen with that, I would think...

I have all but 2 current colors.

And I bought 2 of these.

Because I'm totally going to flip one.

Also.

I'm going to put 3 or 4 copies on eBay this week for about $150 each.

Suck it.

Lol. I don't know what this thread is. I was lost and confused from the first post. I ordered one from the Amazon link yesterday. I still don't know if it's a real thing or not, and I'm not reading fifty pages of this shit. I've already gathered that no one really knows. :P I'm probably gonna sell my white copy because I hate white vinyl and fuck yeah $30 TDAG. But I don't wanna do it and then not get one of these.

So I saw this thread start a couple of days ago and now I'm seeing POZ post about how this is happening....has the band/label/label pressing this said anything about this actually happening? I can see why people would go ahead and buy this, though. 30 bucks and the worst thing that could happen is that you get your money back. Best case, you just got a copy of TDAGARIM

It still baffles me that people dont read previous pages and post the same fucking questions over and over...... (VC in a nutshell)

That also sounds exactly like the Riot Fest twitter feed. I feel I have seen them answer about there not being parking lots at least 10 times in the past week.

Why are people still saying this is "probably a bootleg"? If this is, in fact, the Music On Vinyl label it is LEGIT!

Because MoV is full of poseurs....and they are a crazy bootlegger distributor in the Netherlands/Surrounding Countries/Importer!! Justin Stacey (from Brand New) and I are BFFs from back when Fuse.TV was rly kewl and he said this is fake and only people who like doing Jenkem would consider buying this "reissue."