Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Because shit happens. Would you shut the fuck up?

I live in Hawaii, all my shit takes a month to get here.

Hahaha! What a crybaby. Dude, you literally made no sense. "I'm used to waiting super long for my packages. So everyone else in the world should be, too." You clearly missed his point about not being mad it's taking forever, but that they never actually shipped it.

Honestly this whole thing has been an absolutely shit show from Triple Crown/Merch Direct, between cancelled orders, fucked up records (Zeb), lost orders, wrong color being shipped, etc.  Some peoples complaints are completely justified, but since they're complaining in a Brand New thread it just turns into a joke.

@StarringBeaArthurAsRobocop

Do you not buy stuff online very often? It happens all the time. I get sent a shipping "confirmation" and the order doesn't actually ship out for a day or two (or sometimes longer) after the confirmation. 

Especially in situations like this, they have to print off all the labels and then those 3,000 labels have to be placed on  packages, and then the packages go out. Packaging stuff up is not an instantaneous process. Sometimes distributors wait until all the packages are labeled for the packages to be mailed, some do it on a bulk basis.

I'm not trying to flame you or anything, but delays are always bound to happen with mailing.

I've been consistently ordering records online for 10 years. I haven't had problems like this up until the last month.

Also, I emailed them and mine didn't actually ship for 5 days after I got the shipping notification.

I get a day or two, but 5 full days?

I've been consistently ordering records online for 10 years. I haven't had problems like this up until the last month.

Also, I emailed them and mine didn't actually ship for 5 days after I got the shipping notification.

I get a day or two, but 5 full days?

I suppose you've been quite lucky, then! Not really sure what to say about your situation except that "shit happens." While it's unfortunate and annoying, there's not a whole lot anyone can do. Seems pretty rare (at least for me) to get a shipping notification and shipment that same day.

I suppose you've been quite lucky, then! Not really sure what to say about your situation except that "shit happens." While it's unfortunate and annoying, there's not a whole lot anyone can do. Seems pretty rare (at least for me) to get a shipping notification and shipment that same day.

Right. And I want to point out that I'm not really complaining all that much, just a little miffed that someone who ordered two days after me is getting it at the same time, and that they waited 5 days to ship my order.

I mostly order from smaller labels/distros that ship within two days (usually one day). Even 4 days is somewhat reasonable, as it says right in their email that 2-4 days is expected. Five days is nuts to me though.

Not a huge deal, Hawaiian punch up there is the one who made it into a bigger deal than it is by being a dick.

Kinda upsetting to see Triple Crown under this much scrutiny. Every time I've ordered from them its been pretty consistent. But this is also probably not when mass ordering has been happening simultaneously through their website, Hope everyone gets their orders in one piece!

I'm pretty butt hurt about not getting this variant. It is as beautiful as a bald eagle soaring over the great mountains that our fore fathers fought to break free from the chains of oppression. Fuck, almost got one on ebay yesterday for $54. Then some ass fart outbid me. With auction stealer I'm sure. At least I still have my freedom... I guess.

Holy shit, these are consistently going for over $60 already.  There's thousands, and thousands of these in circulation now.  Jesus.

Seafoam Green? I thought there was only 500 of those variants? There was a guy selling one for 64.99 buy it now. I already spent 40 on records today at my local shop. Not enough in paypal to cover that price.

This is the first record I've ever ordered that took that many days to ship after the label was printed, I'd love to know what label/distro/company you guys order from that makes you say this is common :P

(Been ordering online for about 7 years)

The real issue is that this company is basically just a mailorder company, they should have their shit straight. None of this is Triple Crowns fault either, they aren't the ones that can't keep track of inventory or any of this mailorder jazz.

Seafoam Green? I thought there was only 500 of those variants? There was a guy selling one for 64.99 buy it now. I already spent 40 on records today at my local shop. Not enough in paypal to cover that price.

This variant was pretty limited, but this album has tons and tons of copies floating around out there

This is the first record I've ever ordered that took that many days to ship after the label was printed, I'd love to know what label/distro/company you guys order from that makes you say this is common :P

(Been ordering online for about 7 years)

The real issue is that this company is basically just a mailorder company, they should have their shit straight. None of this is Triple Crowns fault either, they aren't the ones that can't keep track of inventory or any of this mailorder jazz.

Thanks, Shelbs. I'm glad someone else agrees. :)