Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

FbAXABx.jpg

Fav colour anyone ?

Just curious since you'd be the expert on it, which pressing do you think SOUNDS the best? Also, how is the artwork on the AFS pressing different than the others? Are the center labels on the discs the only difference in the artwork from the other pressings?

My thoughts on the shipping process...

All orders come in. All orders of sea foam variant get shipping labels printed at once. Labels separated and given out to 5 different people (minimum wage employee #1 gets shipping labels for orders 1-100, minimum wage employee #2 gets shipping labels for orders 101-200, etc.). While aforementioned minimum wage employee #1 is slowly packaging order #12 (because why work quickly when you are getting paid minimum wage?), aforementioned minimum wage employee #2 is slowly packaging order #112.

Therefore if you are the 99th customer to place an order, customer number 101, 201, 301, and 401 are all going to get their packages before you.

Obviously I don't know how it works for sure but if this was how they were doing it, it makes sense.

My thoughts on the shipping process...

All orders come in. All orders of sea foam variant get shipping labels printed at once. Labels separated and given out to 5 different people (minimum wage employee #1 gets shipping labels for orders 1-100, minimum wage employee #2 gets shipping labels for orders 101-200, etc.). While aforementioned minimum wage employee #1 is slowly packaging order #12 (because why work quickly when you are getting paid minimum wage?), aforementioned minimum wage employee #2 is slowly packaging order #112.

Therefore if you are the 99th customer to place an order, customer number 101, 201, 301, and 401 are all going to get their packages before you.

Obviously I don't know how it works for sure but if this was how they were doing it, it makes sense.

Makes total sense to anybody who has ever worked in retail.

Got my order in yesterday. Packing Slip says it was ordered on Aug 6th, shipped on Aug 11th and it just got to me in CA on Aug 20th.

Anyway, I had ordered 2 seafoam and 1 black (before they even put up the 2 sea foam only message) and my order ended up only having two records in it. I opened the first, and when I saw it was black, was worried they sent me two blacks, but I got a sea foam and had to email them about the missing sea foam. If it comes in (which is obviously doubtful at this point) it'll go to someone on the boards at cost, but I'm not holding my breath at this point. Just glad I got my personal copy and sorry for those of you who have gotten screwed over.

Edit:

Got a response within 5 minutes

"Thank you for your order. Our apologies for this. Unfortunately we don't have any sea foam vinyl to send to you, would you prefer a refund for the missing item or would you like another black vinyl as a replacement?"

Sorry guys.

Got my order in yesterday. Packing Slip says it was ordered on Aug 6th, shipped on Aug 11th and it just got to me in CA on Aug 20th.

Anyway, I had ordered 2 seafoam and 1 black (before they even put up the 2 sea foam only message) and my order ended up only having two records in it. I opened the first, and when I saw it was black, was worried they sent me two blacks, but I got a sea foam and had to email them about the missing sea foam. If it comes in (which is obviously doubtful at this point) it'll go to someone on the boards at cost, but I'm not holding my breath at this point. Just glad I got my personal copy and sorry for those of you who have gotten screwed over.

Edit:

Got a response within 5 minutes

"Thank you for your order. Our apologies for this. Unfortunately we don't have any sea foam vinyl to send to you, would you prefer a refund for the missing item or would you like another black vinyl as a replacement?"

Sorry guys.

for some reason i feel like they left a seafoam out on purpose. 

for some reason i feel like they left a seafoam out on purpose.

It probably had something to do with the 2 copies per person limit. Although, technically it's 2 of each version somehow their system probably registered the order as three copies of the same version and said "nah ah". I could be wrong.