Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

My cousin saw them last night and he asked about vinyl, the merch guy literally laughed and said he's had tons of people ask him about them, he said that it was a rumor, they don't exist. What kind of shit is this? Has anyone actually bought them from a show.

maybe they were only selling them during the forest hills show and maybe all the clear blue tdag sold out there.

i don't remember seeing them at the philly date either.

YFW was just leftovers at forrest hills. They were first available at the new years show in 2011 then sold majority on the 2012 UK tour. I would not be shocked if they had sold all 400 of TDAG. assuming that number is correct. assuming the band / label took atleast 25 copies for friends and to hold onto. 375 easily were sold. People were buying 4 at a time and the guys were not limiting quantity.

YFW was just leftovers at forrest hills. They were first available at the new years show in 2011 then sold majority on the 2012 UK tour. I would not be shocked if they had sold all 400 of TDAG. assuming that number is correct. assuming the band / label took atleast 25 copies for friends and to hold onto. 375 easily were sold. People were buying 4 at a time and the guys were not limiting quantity.

That sucks to hear. I want to make the four hour drive to see them, but part of that reason is to get the vinyl as well!

I can confirm that A) the clear blue exist. I saw them with my eyeballs. and B. out of the 15000 (yes thousand) people at the Forest Hills show, there were at least 350 vinyl carrying people. I was shocked that ONLY 400 were reported as being pressed instead ofa bajillion. It literally looked like there was vinyl in every other person's hand.  I did not buy one because I don't need 3 copies of the same album. I did need a print, though.

• 1 month later...

If you're going to any of the upcoming Brand new shows..it appears they are only selling about like..10 copies of the Tour only Devil and God record per show. I went to the Asheville and then Atlanta shows and they were out by the time i got to the merch booth each time, even when getting there right as the doors open.