Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

You're really not going to let this go, are you?

What if I trade you my purple? Then will you shut the fuck up?

fuck that dude. its not like you bought all the variants to straight up sell right after. you've clearly had these for years. ill stab somebody for you...

remember that one time that dude put up 6 copies of TDAG on ebay because he said he needed the money to move.  :rolleyes:

"That dude" has been a member here for a while, posts frequently, and people actually enjoy his posts.  Contributing to threads of this caliber with comments like this is not a good way to make friends around these parts...

You sold all your TDAG copies? When did this happen?

I put a handful on eBay. Unfortunately none have sold yet

Mostly just decided that I really only need to have a copy of each press. Especially since the gold (and now this red) is so elusive, just came to terms that I'm never going to have all of them. And most doesn't compare to all.

"That dude" has been a member here for a while, posts frequently, and people actually enjoy his posts.  Contributing to threads of this caliber with comments like this is not a good way to make friends around these parts...

Don't speak for all. Usually he just comes off as a douche. Threads of this caliber? pshhfff.

I put a handful on eBay. Unfortunately none have sold yet

Mostly just decided that I really only need to have a copy of each press. Especially since the gold (and now this red) is so elusive, just came to terms that I'm never going to have all of them. And most doesn't compare to all.

It haunts me everyday that I sold all 4 colors of my TCR pressings. I sold them to casey but maybe one day I'll be able to buy them back.

Don't speak for all. Usually he just comes off as a douche. Threads of this caliber? pshhfff.

I did not speak for all. I said "people enjoy." I did not say "all people enjoy."

That is your opinion.

Threads of this caliber meaning an 84 page thread full of people (note: I did not say "ALL people") getting on each other's nerves about various things, pshhfff.

I did not speak for all. I said "people enjoy." I did not say "all people enjoy."

That is your opinion.

Threads of this caliber meaning an 84 page thread full of people (note: I did not say "ALL people") getting on each other's nerves about various things, pshhfff.

Thank you for clearing that up. and yes, I have opinions. thanks

although I still fell for it, I noticed as I clicked it that your URL sucks.  Next time you're masking a URL use all lower case. 99.9999999% of websites do!!!!!