Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

^^ Page 60

It's a few days after November, 4. You check the mail and TDAG has arrived! You slice through the tape on the mailer and unveil the record. You gaze longingly at it for a few seconds and then tear feverishly at the shrink to get to the records. You open the gatefold and pull out the A/B inner sleeve to reveal a red marbled copy #333/666, rejoice. You platter up the A side and touch the needle to the outside of the record. It's finally yours and you're about to listen to Sowing Season for the first time on vinyl.

The track starts and you hear "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..."

thedillon, this is what a Brand New thread will do to you. 

I really wish the band would press TDAGARIM on their own and then when people finally receive the record and spin it for the first time it just plays "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley on loop.

the ultimate rick roll

Getting a serious case of deja entendu, here.

LOL this thread needs a recap.  TL;DR.  So is the consensus this is an actual Music On Vinyl release?  I just finished listening to MOV's release of Faith No More's Album of the Year and it was fantastic.

If this is a legit MOV release... there might be an AFS purple copy for sale soon.

LOL this thread needs a recap. TL;DR. So is the consensus this is an actual Music On Vinyl release? I just finished listening to MOV's release of Faith No More's Album of the Year and it was fantastic.

If this is a legit MOV release... there might be an AFS purple copy for sale soon.

Where are you getting the impression that this is a bootleg? I don't mean to be rude, honestly. That is conjecture.

This has been mentioned on MOV's official twitter acct, is listed on amazon, and has a variant exclusive to SRC.

At the Edmonton show they randomly played mixtape and I lost my mind.

Looks like they swapped bought a bride for mixtape. I could have lived without Gasoline. Also the encore set list isnt right. http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/brand-new/2012/edmonton-event-centre-edmonton-ab-canada-5bdcc744.html