Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

i've never even listened to the band, and i'll go as far as to imagine that they're just emo-calibur garbage.

but he also went on a whole "hey just trying to help.. maybe sell lower?" spiel.

i've never even listened to the band, and i'll go as far as to imagine that they're just emo-calibur garbage.

but he also went on a whole "hey just trying to help.. maybe sell lower?" spiel.

i think they're a christian band.  he's just doing god's work and trying to help a brother out.

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/rlearyalright

before i download, skim that and tell me if i should care.

I see some bands on there with a similar sound. Nothing to lose; just trying to share some tunage. I have never shown ACB to a friend and had them curl their nose up at it. Lyrics are great, vocals are great, guitars are great. There's not much to hate on. Groundbreaking? No, but what really is anymore?

How about you just jump on Youtube and stream "The Widow." If you don't dig that song, you won't care for "Come, Now Sleep" much at all. But put some headphones on and give it a fair chance.

I see some bands on there with a similar sound. Nothing to lose; just trying to share some tunage. I have never shown ACB to a friend and had them curl their nose up at it. Lyrics are great, vocals are great, guitars are great. There's not much to hate on. Groundbreaking? No, but what really is anymore?

How about you just jump on Youtube and stream "The Widow." If you don't dig that song, you won't care for "Come, Now Sleep" much at all. But put some headphones on and give it a fair chance.

ACB is the tits

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/rlearyalright

before i download, skim that and tell me if i should care.

Yeah you'd be cool with come now sleep. It's not edgy enough to hate but very easy to fall in love with. The album is appreciable. Not just good songs. There's only maybe one or two songs that I'd even recommend on their own. Very similar to tdag for me. Like not that they sound all that similar, but they kinda serve the same purpose for me. Just a well out together album I can love every aspect of.

Where are you getting the impression that this is a bootleg? I don't mean to be rude, honestly. That is conjecture.

This has been mentioned on MOV's official twitter acct, is listed on amazon, and has a variant exclusive to SRC.

Mea culpa.  As I said I didn't read.  Glad to hear its definitely MOV.  :D

ugh. Threads like this are why Vinyl Collective sometimes annoys the fuck out of me.

Can someone give me a summary as to what the deal with this release is so I don't have to read through 89 pages of irrelevent posts?

2,500 clear copies being sold through SRC. Standard black copies given out to anyone and everyone who mails Jesse Lacey $10.

ugh. Threads like this are why Vinyl Collective sometimes annoys the fuck out of me.

Can someone give me a summary as to what the deal with this release is so I don't have to read through 89 pages of irrelevent posts?

It's basically just a bunch of posts of people saying the thread is too long and they can't be bothered with the arduous task of reading it. Oh, there's a TDAG repress that comes with a download card filled with gifs too.

There is a band called Brand New and some religious record about the devil and God