Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Here is the answer from the manager of Record Shop X:

"Music On Vinyl repress, 180 gram audiophile vinyl, printed innersleeves. First 666 copies on numbered red marbled vinyl"

Record Shop X is a record store chain here in Finland and it seems that they receive first hand information on many future releases (especially MOV).

Hey guys,

I'm not trying to derail the thread but I have a general pressing quality question about Music On Vinyl releases.

I know Music On Vinyl recently did the Incubus albums on vinyl and I was wondering if I should expect really good

artwork and overall a good quality package? Because the recent RSD Sony/Legacy presses were terrible especially

with the spines on the jackets (they were just black, with the album title). So basically my question would be should I 

expect full color spines and overall better quality jackets?

Hey guys,

I'm not trying to derail the thread but I have a general pressing quality question about Music On Vinyl releases.

I know Music On Vinyl recently did the Incubus albums on vinyl and I was wondering if I should expect really good

artwork and overall a good quality package? Because the recent RSD Sony/Legacy presses were terrible especially

with the spines on the jackets (they were just black, with the album title). So basically my question would be should I 

expect full color spines and overall better quality jackets?

The incubus records were pretty nicely done. they had the original artwork too. 

I was wondering if this would be the case. MOV usually does cool limited color/numbered runs of a particular records (Alice In Chains, Faith No More) and then produces a standard black pressing from then on. 

Pleased to see more people getting a chance to own this wonderful record. 

This exactly