FS most of my shiz....

geekrawker

I'm getting older and my musical taste has changed quite a bit since my younger years. I don't listen to a lot of my collection anymore, would would like to trade/sale it to invest in albums I would listen to more..... Here is a link to pics of my collection: http://imgur.com/a/a3Vje PM me with offers, and I'll let you know if it's something I'm willing to let go of!!

I know off the top of my head my MxPx is off limits.....

Off Limits

Motion City Soundtrack

any MxPx

any Nirvana

any Ramones

Joey Cape/Tony Sly split

any Goo Goo Dolls

Mallrats soundtrack

any Descendents

Smashing Pumpkins

Sold:
Boy Night Out
Ataris: Blue Skies, End Is Forever
Slapstick
New Found Glorg: From The Screen To Your Stereo

someone please buy that river city rebels album. jesus fuck, its so goddamn good.

That's actually one of the ones that I'd not part with, because of that reason.  It's so fucking amazing!!!!!  Seriously if you can find a copy that is not mine, buy that shit up!!!

Here I'll help you: http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=150871& they have it for $8.25, that's a steal for how good this album is!!!

I've had basically the same relationship with 'em.  In junior high, there was no group I loved more than MxPx.  I remember being so unbelievably excited for SGTWOTB to come out, and riding my bike to the record store that morning.  Joined the record club when they first started it.  I still have the first so many christmas cds, as well as demo cds for SGTWOTB, and the the Life In General pre release teaser.  I still listen to everything up to The Ever Passing Moment regularly. 

Aah, nostalgia.

I've had basically the same relationship with 'em.  In junior high, there was no group I loved more than MxPx.  I remember being so unbelievably excited for SGTWOTB to come out, and riding my bike to the record store that morning.  Joined the record club when they first started it.  I still have the first so many christmas cds, as well as demo cds for SGTWOTB, and the the Life In General pre release teaser.  I still listen to everything up to The Ever Passing Moment regularly. 

Aah, nostalgia.

Exactly!!!!!!  I have all those things as well!!

MxPx is hard for me to let go of. They were one of the first bands I got into. Through the years, seeing them live so many times, and being in their fan club, I have built up a friendship with the band.

What color is your copy of Empty Bottle?  I completely understand about MxPx, too.  Also, you'd be wise to keep Buffalo- that's one that may never see a repress.  

Yeah Buffalo is pretty special, that was during the A&M years, and who knows how long until the band will own the rights..... Tumbledown is off limits since it's pretty much MxPx....

Cool.  I understand.  Still curious which color you have?  Is it the /100 white or /400 black?  Pretty sure it was a pressing of 500..