PO- Death Grips- No Love Deep Web on Amazon

Guest jonpasqual

I'm making a boot of Gov Plates. :) cover and all. Got all my original Death Grips LP's for face value prices or close to.

Exmil- $30

TMS- $15

NLDW- $20

Have people bought and received this recently from them? Crazy people are dropping 80 bucks on ebay when its attainable there.

From other threads where that link has been posted it seems to be legit. I think most people don't know about it because if you google search "no love deep web vinyl", or something similar it doesn't show up on the front page of the search.

From other threads where that link has been posted it seems to be legit. I think most people don't know about it because if you google search "no love deep web vinyl", or something similar it doesn't show up on the front page of the search.

Thats good to know. Gonna grab it on payday. With the sudden break up im sure all these are skyrocketing.

Thats good to know. Gonna grab it on payday. With the sudden break up im sure all these are skyrocketing.

Yeah, the thought about buying it has been rolling around in my head for a while now. I'm so tempted to buy two and gift the other one to a friend who loves them but doesn't collect vinyl.

Well shit... I didn't notice that when I ordered this and The Money Store on Saturday... Maybe that's why my order hasn't shipped yet? At least I haven't gotten an email saying it has or whatever...

Hopefully it just happened though.

I'll trade you mine for that copy of Exmilitary you found ;)

Well shit... I didn't notice that when I ordered this and The Money Store on Saturday... Maybe that's why my order hasn't shipped yet? At least I haven't gotten an email saying it has or whatever...

Hopefully it just happened though.

I think so.. I hope so at least. I ordered mine July 9th at like 3am. It didn't say that either, and I looked for awhile to make sure it wasn't sold out.

If it is, how long till they refund? Anyone have experience in the past? Also, do they normally send a shipping confirmation? I know some companies don't.

I think so.. I hope so at least. I ordered mine July 9th at like 3am. It didn't say that either, and I looked for awhile to make sure it wasn't sold out.

If it is, how long till they refund? Anyone have experience in the past? Also, do they normally send a shipping confirmation? I know some companies don't.

I think it's like two weeks. I ordered TRST by Trust from them and they couldn't get it. Makes me worry about this honestly, that record isn't always around but they were readily available from Arts & Crafts.