A Perfect Circle // LIMITED EDITION BOX SET (DVDs, CDs)

Perfect Circle Live: Featuring Stone And Echo.

"LIMITED EDITION BOX SET INCLUDES A FULL-LENGTH DVD OF BAND’S 2011 RED ROCKS’ PERFORMANCE AND FOUR AUDIO CDS The highly limited edition offering includes: * Stone And Echo, a full-length DVD (with accompanying audio CD) featuring the band's stirring Aug. 11, 2011 performance at the historic Red Rocks Amphitheater * Trifecta, a multi-disc collection featuring the band's complete discography, Mer de Noms, Thirteenth Step and eMOTIVe, recorded live during A Perfect Circle's handful of three-night, full-album performances. The 2010 performances, the first outings from the band since their self-imposed 2005 hiatus, were limited to Phoenix, Los Angeles, Seattle, Las Vegas and San Francisco. * Bonus tracks include live performances of "By and Down," "Ashes to Ashes" and "Diary of a Love Song" * Five hand selected lithographs featuring the personal signatures of both Maynard James Keenan and Billy Howerdel on one of the selected prints * Custom sculpted resin frame designed by the band * A custom made guitar pick designed by Billy Howerdel and exclusive to this offering * The collection is bound in a custom-made media book containing artwork and credits The collection is available excusively via the band’s own storefront at http://total-box-music.myshopify.com/products/a-perfect-circle-live-

deluxe with pre-orders available now. www.facebook.com/aperfectcircle www.aperfectcircle.com

"

Don't get to excited, it's 150 $. Here's your LINK-PAXP-deijE.gif

I went to the fist Mer de Noms show in phoenix. I even splurged and bought the VIP ticket to meet the band. Great fucking concert and experience. I'm definitely pre-ordering this so I can revisit the experience. Very excited for this, even though its not a vinyl release. They can have all my money.