I Want to Give Away a Free Record!

CONTEST OVER!  WILL BE DOING THE DRAWING SHORTLY AND CONTACTING THE WINNER. 

Mikal Cronin's 'MCII' for FREE!

First off, this thread and contest is in tribute to the great Secular Haze who's been giving away tons of records.

So, last month the wonderful guys over at the Vinyl Word gave a bunch of records away.  I entered a few of the contests and happened to win a copy of Mikal Cronin's 'MCII.'  Obviously, I was stoked.  What I didn't know was that my wife had already ordered me a copy.  So now I have two.

So, I am paying this forward and giving away a still sealed copy.  I will also include a Merge records slip mat.

There are two requirements:

1. You can't be a jerk.  If you're a sexist, racist, homophobe, and/or generally a bad human, you can't enter.  (Obviously, I have no way of verify this, so its on the honor system.)

2. You pay the shipping to me via PayPal.  If within the US, shipping is $4.  If outside the US, I'll figure out the actual cost and let you know.

All you have to do is reply in this thread that you want to be entered.

I will use a random number generator to determine the winner and notify you via PM. 

Deadline is September 18th at noon pacific time.