WTB Your old video games!

thatoddkid

Hey so I'm looking to buy a few older video games for either the SNES, PS1, or Gamecube! Primarily looking for older RGPs/JRPGs or most Zelda games on the Gamecube. Hopefully someone has something for me out there! If interested I have one album in my possession (I'm at college so I only took a handful) that I'd be willing to trade which is the Sublime Acoustic album! Yes that big ol picture disk! Let me know if you are interested! I can post a photo of the album later.

Well it's up to you if you want a lil extra cash! I can tell you already I have a Mario kart and will probably be buying another because mine is in rough shape (note above) but I have zelda and super mario rpg already. Those and the three final fantasy games they released I believe are my only RPGs I own. I don't have any super mario games or DK games.

I was just going to list my gamecube games on ebay!

I have most of the zelda games.

Luigi's Mansion*

Super Mario Sunshine*

Zelda: Windwaker*

Zelda: Four Swords

Zelda: Collector's Edition

Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest

*My wii is in my roommates room, let him borrow it since I never use it (probably will sell that too). I think those are the games of mine he has in there.